If you responded to the last thread, DO NOT comment here. I put you all on a list, please message me about what you would like.
If you DID NOT respond to the last thread for any reason (uncertainty, didn't notice, etc) and are interested, PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY so that I can add you to a list, IF there's any availability left.
So here are the rules in bullets:
- This is my art trade, I have the right to refuse for any reason (that said I typically don't if it follows the guidelines)
- Clean trades only. I don't draw nor want nsfw stuff.
- I prefer to draw Pokemon, but it is open to non-humanoid creatures. This includes animals or Nintendo-y things like Kirby, as he's technically a non-humanoid creature. Best to prepare a Pokemon request back up just in case, however. Humanoid creatures include humans, gijinka or whatever you'd call Star Fox and that sort of style.
- You'll get more mileage with simply designed characters than complicated ones. Compare something like a Goomba to your typical monsters from Monster Hunter. The former may be a little too easy, but I'm not doing the latter.
- Art from me will be drawn within a range of usual styles you can probably find here, or on Aqua Bunny. That said I'm not drawing anything realistically, or with super-duper anatomical accuracy. I won't draw every muscle the body of whoever has. Streamlined, cartoony stuff is what I do.
- Whether you request it or not, you may end up with something silly. ; P
- As it has been done before in the past, if you want you can request my own characters if you want to see them in a different scenario or you just want more art of some of them. Things may be a bit more stringent, here, but I consider most fan art non canon anyway, so just ask if this interests you.
If that sounds good to you, have at it. It goes without saying the number of trades I can do is finite, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Hope you like the idea of drawing some of the characters featured here... because that's all I'm going to ask for. Happy trading!